科比退役告别信《Dear Basketball》原文+优美译文:
译者:雒金凤(Joy)@高斋翻译TransElegant
Dear Basketball:
亲爱的篮球:
From the moment I started rolling my dad’s tube socks
自第一次穿上父亲的筒袜,
And shooting imaginary game-winning shots in the Great Western Forum
想象自己在大西部论坛球馆投进制胜球时,
I knew one thing was real: I fell in love with you.
我便确信:我深深地爱上了你。
A love so deep I gave you my all —
深爱,故为你倾其所有——
From my mind & body,to my spirit & soul.
我的心灵、我的身体、我的精神,以及我的灵魂。
As a six-year-old boy,deeply in love with you,
六岁时,深深地钟情于你,
I never saw the end of the tunnel.
却从未见隧道尽头的一抹曙光,
I only saw myself running out of one.
只见自己不停奔跑的身影。
And so I ran. I ran up and down every court,
所以我不断奔跑,在每个球场来回奔跑,
After every loose ball for you.
为了你,去追逐每一个争抢球,
You asked for my hustle,
你渴望我尽力拼搏,
I gave you my heart,
我便全心待你,
I played through the sweat and hurt
我带着伤痛打球,汗流浃背,
Not because challenge called me
不是因“挑战”呼唤我,
But because YOU called m
标签:Dear,Basketball,科比